The FREE FLOW MIX is a combination of several factors:
- The two specially designed lower chopping-mixing augers gently convey the ingredients to be mixed along the front-centre part of the tank, where the flows converge and are pushed upwards;
- The ration then falls back through the two special upper mixing augers to the front and rear ends of the tank for a new mixing cycle.
It is the product itself that moves and mixes thanks to the constant free flow created.
The resulting ration is of the highest nutritional value as it incorporates all the technical features to achieve maximum breeding results. As a result, power consumption is reduced to a minimum and operating costs and fuel savings are reduced, resulting in a lower cost of ration production.
The KING WT mixer series is equipped with a milling device capable of cutting all the ingredients needed for the ration in just a few minutes, creating a smooth and compact milled surface that prevents the formation of mould that is harmful to the animal’s rumen.
Mounted inside the machine it reduces the overall dimensions and facilitates transit even in narrow passages.
The movable chassis ensures precise weighing, insensitive to wagon movements and allows complete collection of the silage on the ground, resulting in perfect cleaning of the ground in front of the trench.
One of its qualities… is that it has many strong points:
- Extraordinary mixing homogeneity of all products even with partial loads and additions.
- Perfect chopping on whole cylindrical bales of forage, straw and wrapped bales of wet products and on any other type of ingredient needed for ration preparation.
- Fast forage chopping.
- Direct loading of round and prismatic bales possible.
- Less power required from the tractor.
- Very low power and fuel consumption: 40% less than conventional systems.
- Reduced chopping-mixing time: 50% less than conventional systems.
- High versatility and reliability.
- Smooth, constant and complete discharge.
- Compact machine suitable for passage through small spaces.