The round shape of the body enables mixing with less power requirement and high homogeneity.
By choosing different combinations of body height and tyre size, it is possible to adapt the machine to the heights in the barn or to the maximum loading height.
The AVM 2.WH series is built with a sturdy independent chassis with high torsion resistance that can handle heavy quantities of product, and 4 loading cells for precise weighing in all conditions ensuring high operational reliability.
The mixture is discharged through large hatches. The width of the unloading hatches is related to the shape of the auger and the tank in order to speed up and homogenise the unloading of silage-based or even fibre-rich rations.
In order to meet the different requirements of the user and to be able to adapt the mixer to distribute the ration in the different types of troughs, several options are available:
- Front bilateral discharge conveyor with stainless steel or PVC chain discharge belt
- Rear bilateral discharge conveyor with stainless steel or PVC chain discharge belt designed to facilitate all farmers who have to discharge the mixed product from the bottom of the barn
- Side shift of the discharge conveyor 250 mm left/right (A)
- Sliding side discharge conveyor with stainless steel or PVC chain discharge belt
- Discharge extension with stainless steel or PVC discharge belt in various sizes
- Hydraulically tiltable discharge conveyor, available in different lengths for any type of trough.
The features of the AVM 2.WH model:
- Soft and homogeneous mixing
- Various versions to meet the various market requirements
- Direct loading of round and prismatic bales possible
- Compact machine suitable for passage through tight spaces
- Total safety for the operator.
Different cubic volumes, configurations are available to meet all market requirements.
Also available in a stationary version with electric or diesel engine.