For feeding livestock, the EXEL line can be used for:
- pre-treating forage bales to obtain pre-mixes to reduce mixing time or to obtain a more thoroughly mixed TMR.
- distribute the treated forage bale directly into the feed lane.
The technological innovation of the EXEL line is the combination of the pre-chamber consisting of 2 offset rollers at 2 differentiated speeds (200 rpm and 400 rpm) and the launching turbine, which enables the materials to be processed in a regular manner, allowing the material to be extracted from the bale without excessive cutting. These high speeds reduce the risk of winding products into long threads and offer uniform material length and consistency.
The specially shaped knives are bolted to the rotor flanges. Special combs join the flanges, strengthening the whole structure.
The poultry version, thanks to a high number of blades and a modified turbine, allows a short and constant cut (optional).
Simple operation and convenient in-cab controls make EXEL easy to use. The large width of the blower part combined with the mechanical chain drive system offers increased longevity and reduced maintenance.
The characteristics of EXEL straw blower:
- Labour savings
- Less use of materials due to better and more uniform distribution
- Operator comfort and safety
- Tractor-mounted controls provide easy operation and adjustments directly from the cab.
The machine can also be made in a stationary version powered by an electric or diesel engine.