The special polygonal shape of the mixing tank slows down the circular movement of the ingredients in the ration, thus making vertical “TORNADO” mixing more effective.
The discharge doses directly into the trough, emptying is total without product stagnation. Optional bilateral discharge at the rear for perfect product distribution.
The features of the AVM 2.WS model:
- Soft and homogeneous mixing
- Various versions to meet the various market requirements
- Direct discharge
- Direct loading of round and prismatic bales possible
- Compact machine suitable for passage through small spaces.
- Total safety for the operator
- Mechanical two-speed gearbox (optional)
- On-board distributor (optional)
- 3 loading cells
- Low power requirement
- Large wheels
Different cubic volumes and configurations are available to meet all market requirements.
Also available in a stationary version with electric or diesel engine.