The person concerned has the right to obtain the cinfirmation of the existence of his/her data, even if not yet registered, and to their communicaton in intellegible form.
The person concerned has the right to obtain the all details about:
– the origin of his/her private data, the scoper and modality of the treatment;
– the logic applied in case of the treatment effected by electronic devices;
– the private data of the holder and the representative elected according to art. 5, subsection 2;
– the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the private data could be confided or representatives elected in a nation’s territory.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
– the updating, the rectification or the integration of data, whenever it could be of his/her interest;
– the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of treted data in transgression of the law, even those whose preservation is not necessary for the scopes of their collection or their treatment.
The person concerned has the right to object, fully or partially:
– for lawfull reasons, to his/her private data treatment, although pertinent to the scope of the collection;
– to his/her private data treatment for the sending of advertising material, direct sales, market research or commercial messages.
The above mentioned rights could be exercised with an informal request to the holder or one of his representatives, even by a person in charge, to whom is given adequate reply without delay.
The request to the holder or one of his representativescan be transmitted even by registered letter, fax or electronic mail.